Much like in every Scandinavian home design, the color palette is made up of natural hues. You have the white base, with blacks, greys, and wooden tones mixed in with some plants to give the space some color and warmth. It is hard to find one colored piece in any of the rooms designed by Stadshem.
Keep an eye out for:
- The decorative crown molding
- All of those large white pendant lights that decorate the rooms
- The gallery wall shelf hanging over the bed
- And the dark wooden floors that run throughout the entire apartment.
Visit my PASSPORT page, for more travel and interior design posts.
More PASSPORT posts:
- PASSPORT: Vintage One Bedroom Melbourne Apartment Tour
- PASSPORT: Bachelor Pad Russian Loft Tour
- See the collection on my PASSPORT page