Straight away you’ll notice the charm and character of this one bedroom studio located in Melbourne. Part of that charm comes from the painted white brick walls. Other highlights of this space include:
- One off vintage furniture pieces
- Industrial lighting
- Pure French linens and hand made sheets
The White Room can be rented for short stays if you are ever in Melbourne.
Visit my PASSPORT page, for more travel and interior design posts.
More PASSPORT posts:
- PASSPORT: Scandinavian Hardwood Floor Apartment Tour
- PASSPORT: Rock and Roll Manhattan Loft Tour
- See all of my PASSPORT posts