It is hard to believe that the before and after photos are of the same space. How did they get the extra height?
Features of this space include:
- The industrial style, with bare raw concrete walls
- The floor to ceiling book shelves that acts as a divider, separating the living space and the bedroom
- And the ever extending bar slash kitchen countertop. Which doubles as a communal gathering area.
Nagoya, Japan – Designed by Eight Design.
Visit my PASSPORT page for more travel and interior design posts.
More PASSPORT posts:
- PASSPORT: Rock and Roll Manhattan Loft Tour
- PASSPORT: Bachelor Pad Russian Loft Tour
- All of my PASSPORT posts