Black and gold. Now that is a classy combination for a bedroom color palette. It can be a bit tough trying to figure out which parts of the bedroom to make black and which parts to make gold without overdoing it. There is the mood board above that shows different interior designs, and here is a quick list of some black and gold bedroom ideas to help get you started.
If you keep to a black and white color palette in the bedroom, then all you’ll need is just 1 gold statement piece that will stand out and style the room. You could always do more though.
This 1 golden piece could any of these decorating ideas:
- A painting over the bed just like in bedroom (1)
- A gold bed sheet set (2) (3)
- A chandelier or a pendant lamp, like the chandelier in picture (4)
- A bedside lamp (5)
- A gold bedroom decor piece such as a sculpture
- Or a golden piece of furniture such as a stool
A golden frame on a black wall really stands out. To keep to the strict color palette for your room, you’ll want to go with a black and white painting (6) or picture in the frame. Hanging up a colorful piece will take away from the glamorous black and gold bedroom color scheme. Or you could just put up a decorative frame with nothing in it just like in bedrooms (7) (8).
Have a look at these posts for more ideas:
- Bedroom Color Ideas: Paint Schemes and Palette Mood Board
- A Color Guide for Red and Black Bedroom Designs
- Black Bedroom Ideas, Designs, and Pictures
- Search all of my bedroom posts for more ideas