For this PASSPORT post, we head over to Denmark for an apartment tour. Scandinavian design is quite popular. And again we see why. This apartment is styled with muted colors – using mostly neutral tones, while adding color and warmth through wooden features and plants.
Highlights from the space include:
- Double height ceilings with beautiful decorative trim and ceiling medallions
- A three meter tree in the living room
- Beautiful two toned herringbone floors in the dining room
- Rooms bathed in natural light coming through the large windows
From Bo Bedre
Visit my PASSPORT page for more travel and interior design posts.
More PASSPORT posts:
- PASSPORT: 32B Scandinavian Apartment Tour, Goteborg, Sweden
- PASSPORT: Rock and Roll Manhattan Loft Tour
- All of my PASSPORT posts