What I love about rustic kitchens is that the functional pieces (such as pots and pans) also act as decor. These functional pieces are made out of premium materials (copper, glass wood), so storing them out in the open adds to the style of the space.
Here are some features to keep an eye out for:
- The DIY branch hook rack above the cooker
- The exposed ceiling beam
- The rustic wooden counter tops and shelves
- The hand hammered copper sink from Home Depot
- The simple but classic cabinet style of white cabinets with metal handles
This is the kitchen of blogger Adventures in Cooking.
Visit my BEFORE AND AFTER page for more makeover posts
More BEFORE AND AFTER posts:
- Before and After: Shabby Chic to Modern Vintage Kitchen Makeover
- PASSPORT: Before and After Minnesota Farmhouse Cabin Renovation and Makeover Tour
- All of my BEFORE AND AFTER posts