Here are some ways this one-dimensional cabin was turned into a farmhouse style cottage wonderland:
- The pine tongue and groove walls and ceilings were sprayed with Benjamin Moore’s Simply White in satin
- Thick ceiling beams were added, to create a more cottage feel and add depth to the flat ceilings
- There was a complete overhaul of the kitchen with new marble countertops, a farmhouse sink, and a DIY marble subway tile backsplash
The entire project took two years – Proverbs 31 Girl.
Visit my PASSPORT page for more travel and interior design posts.
More PASSPORT posts:
- PASSPORT: Copenhagen Apartment Tour
- PASSPORT: Book Lovers Loft in Japan. Home Tour
- All of my PASSPORT posts
- Design and Decor Guide: Farmhouse Bathroom Ideas