Since the Vintage Bedroom Decor Accessories and Ideas post become quite popular, I thought it’d be helpful to put together a post of places where you can buy the items that make up a vintage styled bedroom. So here it is, the shopping list:
(1) In the ideas post we showcased a birdcage that was acting as a book shelf. The one pictured above is being used as a decorative plant display and is available here
(2) Restoration Hardware have these Pool Locker Baskets that are great for storage – link
(3) These glass bottles from Mella on Etsy can be used to display a single flower stem
(4) Amazon is the best place I’ve found for vintage wall clocks. The one pictured can be found here. But they have a whole range of vintage style clocks from wall clocks, side table ones and alarm clocks which can be found here.
(5) The Georgina bedding set from Anthropologie fits perfectly into a vintage styled bedroom
(6) Laura Ashley has a nice collection of vintage styled lamps. The Webber Table lamp pictured above can be found on Lighting Universe.
(7) Traditional clothing pegs can be used to hang up photos and can be found here.
(8) The framed vintage key from Restoration Hardware is a bit expensive but it does look great. Etsy has a lot of antique keys, but none of them framed well – a DIY project maybe?
(9) The horse and lady art print can be printed to different sizes and can come as just the poster or in a frame – from Zazzle.
(10) Other vintage bedroom accessories include vintage maps and bird prints. The one pictured above is a 1777 American colonies map and can be bought here. The same store has vintage world maps along with maps of Europe, Africa, Paris and whole bunch much more, along with classical bird prints – store link.
- Styling Your Space: Vintage Bedroom Furniture Ideas
- How to Create a Romantic Bedroom: Pictures, Designs and Decor Ideas
- The Free Spirit: Bohemian Bedroom Ideas
- Search all of my vintage mood board posts for ideas