In the pictures in the mood board above, you can see a lot of similar design traits when it comes to modern garage doors.
Straight Edges and Lines
The design of modern garages are very straight. They are very boxy. You just see rectangles and straight edges from the panels for the doors, to the framing of the garage door and the windows.
For a luxurious and modern look, go for a dark neutral color for your garage doors. Such as back or a dark wood.
Bring in Some Natural Light
The garages in pictures 1 – 5 all have window panels embedded in the doors. This brings in some natural light into the garage space. And being frosted, they provide privacy too.
- Home Garage Storage Ideas: Use Your Walls and The Ceiling
- Home Garage Lighting Ideas: From Fixtures To Space Design
- Driveway Lighting Ideas: From The Road To The Front Door
- Outdoor Living: Modern Patio Design Ideas
- Search all of my garage posts for more ideas