While writing the post on pallet walls, I came across a lot of wooden walls that had not used pallets. Pallets are great because they are budget friendly. New and reclaimed wood can be costly, but can be used to create beautiful and charming wall designs.
Some ways to play around with a wooden wall design include: adding color (either through stains or paint), mixing up the sizes of planks you use, or create patterns such as going angular.
Mixing Light and Dark Shades of Wood
Using Thin Planks of Wood
A Wall of Fire Wood
Outside the Home
A bar for a media company using 10-15 different shades of stain.
Office space for digital production agency Ubiquitous. Angled wood.
More decor mood board posts:
- Industrial and Rustic Charm: Home Brick Wall Designs
- Never Have a Plain Wall Again: Creative Wall Design Ideas
- Home Decor Ideas: Using Pallets
- The Pegboard House: Inventive Ideas on Using Pegboards Around the House
- The Finishing Touch: Wainscoting Ideas and Designs